As Technical Sourcer, your mission is to help build a best-in-class company that will be an envy across the globe. You will be part of a team that works in a dynamic environment and towards high targets. Your results will directly affect the strategic outcomes of the entire business.
Reporting into the Senior Talent Partner, you will also be working with various leads within Engineering across App Services (Web Dev, Back-end), iOS, Android and Testing (currently c. 70 team members) to scale their teams by building and maintaining a strong pipeline and network of high potential Engineering candidates.
You will help build compelling attraction and sourcing strategies, reflecting our company personality. Our goal is to ensure TAB is recognised as a market leader and only top talents join us in support of the continuous growth of the business!
As a Technical Sourcer you will...
- Build a pipeline through extensive market research of passive, technical candidates by using various sourcing and attraction techniques such as boolean searches, professional networks, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Work closely with other talent partners(Recruiters) to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Screen CVs and phone interview candidates to determine technical and cultural fit.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by providing prompt and constructive feedback
- Be a TAB Ambassador alongside Marketing and Talent Partners by attending events and spreading awareness of the TAB brand
- Advise the Talent Partner and Leads by becoming an expert on the candidate pipeline, focusing on Engineering in your first few months
- Be an advisor to TABbers when gathering requirements and writing adverts
- Drive recruiting success and effectiveness through data and analytics
You must have...
- A demonstrable technical sourcing background (i.e. Engineers/Testers) within a ‘technology first’ organisation or within a Technology search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Very comfortable with Boolean searching using an array of hiring sources, channels and techniques ( x-ray searching, data scraping, SQL querying etc.)
- Ability to find and activate passive candidates
- Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively to candidates and internally
- Excellent research skills to locate candidates from target companies, conferences, niche job boards, posts, online/open source communities to source from
- Excellent communication skills that can keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic and integrity
Nice to have...
- Prior in-house experience, managing mobile or niche technology roles such as Full stack/iOS/Android/Mobile developers
- Hired talent globally, either for international offices or managed relocation to the UK/Europe
- Experience organising events or meetups to help attract candidates and increase employer brand awareness
- Interest/appreciation for other non-technical roles in the wider business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Are a natural networker with high energy who can engage candidates over email, phone, or in-person
- Are self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Are a problem solver with a desire to continually improve and strive for excellence
- Are professional in your approach especially when communicating and working with senior stakeholders
- Are a team player who wants to help the team achieve their goals and support them in any way possible!
Our Interview Process
Our process starts with an initial telephone interview. If successful, we will invite you to meet with us face-to-face, where you can demonstrate your thinking ability as well as your skills and experiences. This will be followed by a panel presentation round
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.