TAB's purpose is simple: to create products that make the world work better. We collaborate with organisations in a broad range of industries, some large and complex, others fast and lean. All of them leverage software to delight and support their customers.
About the ADL role
TAB is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial and dedicated Agile Delivery Lead (ADL) to join our growing team in London. A mix of Agile Coach, Project Manager and Account Manager, each TAB ADL works with our expert in-house teams of developers, designers and testing engineers to deliver innovative, high-quality software for major clients including Tesco , Ford, Unilever, Transport for London, Met Office and many more.
Your role as an Agile Delivery Lead will be to give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in varied and often challenging environments. You have experience of enabling delivery using different agile approaches, tools and methodologies and will pragmatically apply them as required.
ADLs at TAB:
● We challenge the status quo
● We are boundlessly energetic
● We champion agile ways of working
● We are emotionally intelligent and self aware
● We are passionate about making people awesome
● Significant experience working in agile teams delivering great products
● The ability to coach teams and / or clients to enhance their agility
● A passion for continuous improvement
● Experienced in a range of agile methodologies and practices, including Scrum, Kanban and Lean with an understanding of when to apply the
● Well versed in capturing and analysing data to forecast product delivery
● Appreciates ‘what good looks like’ and able to make this a reality
● Exceptional communication skills including motivating, emphasising and influencing
● An enabler - focused on driving change, removing impediments and putting the team first
● Effective stakeholder management - ability to communicate effectively within large organisations
Coaching - Coach both TAB and client teams on agile ways of working to help them become awesome
Continuous improvement - Use varying tools and techniques to identify and drive continuous improvement
Process - Responsible for the team’s process - ensuring agile approaches are adopted and maintained
Facilitation - Facilitate agile ceremonies and workshops to ensure effective outcomes are reached
Delivery ownership - Own your project’s delivery plan and be a dedicated point of contact for client stakeholders to provide updates on progress
Forecasting - Using appropriate metrics to forecast delivery plans and use this as a tool to communicate delivery expectations with key stakeholders
Budgeting - Manage project resourcing requirements, timesheet submission and invoicing
Communication - Visualise and radiate information for the team and client to increase transparency
Our interview process consists of an initial phone interview. If successful, we will invite you to meet with us face to face, where you will demonstrate your thinking ability as well as your skills and experiences. So if TAB sounds like the sort of unique challenge that matches your ambitions, we'd love to hear from you.
As part of the application, there will be pre-screening questions that we will require you to answer on the second page of the application. Please bear in mind when completing the application:
- Describe a difficult customer you’ve had to deal with and how you overcame these challenges (max 250 words)
- Which Agile framework/methodology do you think is the most valuable and why?
A BIT OF HISTORY
Founded in 2009 as the App Business, by the team who launched the Apple iPhone in Europe - we started our mission with a small team and a mobile focus.
Today, we are known as TAB and we’ve grown in size; from 15 to over 200, and in focus; from mobile to digital experiences. All the while, we’ve retained the things that make us special - our culture, unique expertise, and our purpose for making a difference.
As a company, we know it is important to acknowledge the effort our people put in - which is why we have a great range of benefits in place, which increase as people grow and develop within TAB. It is one of the many ways we say thank you, and has led to us to our 4.5 star rating on Glassdoor.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to work at, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.