TAB's purpose is simple – to create products that make the world work better. When we combine our teams’ talents with those of some of the world’s most important companies, we create groundbreaking products. We believe that the opportunities are truly exciting, as experiences unbundle from the web and smartphones into a multitude of maturing platforms and touchpoints such as wearables, voice, AR and more.
Our cross-functional teams have already worked across all of these – want to join them?
The Associate Product Designer role in a nutshell:
As an Associate Product Designer you're likely to be just starting or early in your career, so we'll pair you with other designers to ensure you'll be supported throughout your projects. We'll also give you responsibility early, enabling you to learn and grow quickly. The wider Design discipline (including other Product Designers) will also be available to support your project work and career development.
As an Associate Product Designer at TAB, you:
- Are self-motivated, learning your craft through hands-on product work and mentorship.
- Handle briefed design tasks effectively delivering to a high standard with minimal oversight.
- Work with your team to set your daily agenda and manage your workload.
- Understand the TAB principles and are able to use them to make your work stronger.
- Ask for help when you need it and are enthusiastic about improving your knowledge and skills.
- Are excited about new opportunities offered on projects and products.
- Are eager to identify work to do and learn; focused on finding solid solutions to problems.
- Contribute to the Design team, taking advantage of the opportunities to improve your craft.
- Hone your verbal and written presentation skills in a safe team environment.
- Have a point of view on TAB, and have an understanding of how your role contributes.
The type of person we would love to meet:
- You’re primarily focused on human-centred design, backed by a broad knowledge of design patterns, iconography, typography and colour theory.
- You’re concepting and visualising solutions in response to the problems, ideas and opportunities you help extract from users and partners.
- You drive your design decisions and rationalise them using research data, design principles, prototypes and the resulting user-testing insights.
- You’re most effective collaborating alongside engineers, strategists and other team members to respond to the constraints of any project.
TAB believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every TABber to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of TAB!