TAB's purpose is simple: to create products that make the world work better. It’s a lofty one, but when we inject our mobile specialism into some of the biggest companies in the world, we create game-changing products.
As the biggest team of mobile specialists in the world (over 500 people globally and over 150 in London), we believe that the opportunity for our team is increasingly exciting, as we see user experiences unbundle from smartphones into a multitude of emerging platforms and touchpoints such as cars, speakers and wearables.
The Junior Resource Manager role in a nutshell:
As a Junior Resource Manager at TAB you will have the growth opportunity to acquire well-rounded business operational experience at our fast-growth, people-first, technology company. You will be working as part of a lean, highly focused operational team at the epicentre of our business, to facilitate the optimal staffing of delivery teams across our portfolio of client projects, ensuring strategic consideration is made for People, Product and Profit.
Reporting into the Senior Casting (Resource) Manager, you will support the efficient running and coordination of the day-to-day resourcing function servicing 150+ client-facing staff across multiple in-flight projects. With new projects requiring new teams starting every month, you’ll feel energised to work within this fast paced, ever-changing environment providing a fantastic opportunity for you to learn quickly and grow at TAB.
Responsibilities of the Junior Resource Manager:
- You’ll be responsible for co-facilitating daily resource meetings with a diverse and knowledgeable cross-functional group of Casting (Resource) Reps, Delivery, Talent team and Client Partners to drive timely and strategically considered resource decisions
- You will be responsible for the administration of accurate information within our professional services automation tool, FinancialForce, which we use to manage client projects and finances at TAB
- You will act as a key liaison for our FinancialForce System Administrator, supporting the resolution of issues and driving momentum for platform improvements and implementation within TAB
- Working alongside the Head of Delivery Ops, you will run TAB’s ‘bench’ to drive maximum value by engaging those client facing staff in between client projects on internal initiatives, R&D and business development.
- The Junior Resource Manager will work closely with our Talent Partners to manage contractor arrivals, extensions and exits
- Sharing weekly reports for upcoming availability and weighted demand for roles on upcoming opportunities
- Sitting within our wider internal operations team, you will work within a multidisciplinary network of proactive individuals focussed on driving the efficient and scalable operations at TAB
The type of person we would love to meet:
- 1+ years resourcing or project management experience - ideally from within a technology business
- Excellent verbal / written interpersonal communication and highly skilled at facilitating meetings
- Effective prioritisation and management of competing workload demands
- Experience working with a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Confident using spreadsheets, G-suite and Macbook
- Able to resolve conflict involving multiple stakeholders, establishing clear actions to move forward
- You are proactive at evaluating processes and systems, always looking for ways to improve
- You are a ‘giver’, taking pleasure helping others succeed
- You enjoy working at a fast pace to keep up with TAB’s tempo
- You are self-motivated, eager to identify work to do and want to learn
TAB believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every TABber to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of TAB!