- Are a team player.
- Are willing to tackle challenges head on.
- Like to work with smart, and proactive people, because you are one too!
- Are keen to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Are enthusiastic about learning - whether that’s a new skill, a new technology or a new system.
- Are a stickler for detail
- ...but are also able to take a step back and see how the detail makes up the bigger picture.
- Have experience in an Agile environment.
- Have some hands-on experience as a tester.
- You’re technically minded: maybe you’ve taught yourself the basics of programming, or to build websites, or you just like to ‘get under the hood’.
- Keep yourself informed and up-to-date on Mobile or Internet technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with developers, designers, product owners, other testers and clients.
- Writing acceptance criteria that will allow us to make sure we’re building the right thing.
- Participating in retrospectives, stand ups, planning sessions.
- Inputting your opinion into some of the biggest apps in the UK.
- Raising and triaging any bugs you find - making sure everyone has the right information to make the right decisions.
- Are a growing team of talented, friendly and smart testers.
- Will coach, mentor and up-skill you to be the best Tester you can be.