About Kin + Carta Create (Europe):
At Kin + Carta Create we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences your customers will love and technologies your business will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. Including new product development, service design and cloud modernisation, we take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ business. We’re headquartered in London and have delivery offices in Chicago, New York, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and Buenos Aires.
The Demand Team:
The Demand team exists to find the right work to fuel Kin +Carta Create’s growth. We develop consultative, peer-level relationships with our clients and prospects. We communicate our vision and services with accuracy, energy, and conviction. We create, find and win the kind of work that K+C Create wants to do.
You’ll join a highly motivated and supportive team made up of 5 client partners and 1 head of sales. We are diverse but close knit and are accountable for demand generation, account growth, working closely with marketing and with big ambitions for the future growth of K+C Create. Whilst we are driven and hardworking, we are also a fun, outgoing team who offer support to one another and the wider demand team.
The Lead Client Partner role in a nutshell:
You’ll set and evolve standards for exceptional client service and account growth, and coach our Client Services team to consistently execute those standards. You’ll lead by example, taking direct responsibility for the growth of several key accounts, and indirect responsibility for the growth of our wider client portfolio.
This role comes at a really exciting time with a huge amount of opportunity to have a direct impact on the direction of the collective. You will be working alongside some of the most talented designers and engineers in the industry, creating ground-breaking products.
Across K+C Create, you’ll be a champion and exemplar to the broad, cross-functional group of people that play a role in delivering a great service and, growing our existing accounts.
Whilst this is absolutely a sales role, K+C Create is a technology company. People who possess a solid understanding of modern software development practices often navigate K+C Create and our clients more adeptly than traditional Commercial Managers or Directors.
As Client Services Lead, you have…
- An informed perspective on the best approach to client service and account growth and the influence and coaching skills to help others achieve those standards.
- A consistent track record of developing senior relationships in large, complex organisations, including expansion to new divisions and geographies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation, challenge resolution, and the ability to lead and motivate both delivery and sales teams.
- Experience managing three to four clients at a time, driving a total value of at least £6m revenue per year.
- Experience working effectively with broader delivery teams (including delivery, strategy, engineering and design) in order to develop and execute an account strategy.
- Strong experience in software development project delivery.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment.
- Possess a high level of integrity even when faced with adversity.
- Are a natural relationship builder and leader.
- Are a strong problem solver.
- Are motivated by winning new work within accounts and growing the business.
The Application Process:
Our process consists of three rounds, starting with an initial telephone interview. If successful, we will invite you to meet with us face-to-face, where you can demonstrate your thinking ability as well as your skills and experiences. This will be followed by a panel presentation round.
Kin + Carta Create believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of K + C!